Evil electricians being douchebags!

Well folks day 5 of the work being done on my house and they send me an electrician who gave my wife a mouthful! You see we weren't told about an electrician coming today only the plasterer. So when my wife said to the electrician that we didn't know he was coming she was not expecting a torrent of expletives from a bitter and twisted fat, degenerate work ie! Needless to say I was not happy about this! And promptly got in his face about it!

After he refused to leave, I went looking for his supervisor, not finding him, I found one of his colleagues and asked him to get him out my house, cos if I did it he would have been leaving by the verandah! What a total douchebag he was.

So if you've been following my adventures with workies you will be able to know that in answer to my question from yesterday, I have already had to shout at one person today, and as I await the plasterer returning from lunch it will end up being two, probably......

That's all for now peeps, I will see you on the Dark Side, and remember, May the 4th be with you.....